You'll find unrivaled quality and EXQUISITE architectural details throughout this gorgeous European-inspired custom home, surrounded by mature landscaping, it is ideally situated on Lake Jeanette in a private cul-de-sac.
Welcome to 2 Bell House Cove.
Why We Love This House
1. Designed by renowned architect, Jack Arnold, the unique architectural details exude Old World charm and elegance, and will never go out of style. Let's start with the BARREL ceiling in the bonus room. The spacious bonus room above the garage has large windows for natural light, a built-in seat with storage, and modern hanging light fixtures. The true beauty of this room is that it can be a separate suite, office, 4th bedroom, or whatever fits your needs.
2. The open floor plan with 10' high ceilings, plus vaulted and tray ceilings can be found in this home which make the 10' ceilings feel like 12' ceilings! You'll find 9' ceilings on the second level.
3. Additional architectural details include massive Old World stone fireplaces, European chimney pots, french doors, archways, arched transom windows, and hand-hewn timbers accenting the exterior.
4. Ultimate privacy in the city. This home is situated on a private cul-de-sac surrounded by mature landscaping, with views of Lake Jeanette. Yet, you are minutes away from parks, shopping, and fabulous dining. What more can you ask for?
5. The massive "ladies" closet in the master suite is designed to impress and will adapt to fit any wardrobe. The dimensions are 23'7" x 16'5"!
6. The luxurious oversized separate shower in the master suite is equipped with three heads, a rain shower head, steam, and a 6' bench!
7. Two covered stone terraces and patio area to relax and unwind after a long day. Or enjoy an outdoor meal with your friends and family! The naturally landscaped wooded lot is even equipped with an irrigation system for lower maintenance.
More details on this home can be found here.